Dine in Safety Guidance
Thirteen Church Street – “Dine-in Safety Guidance” Covid-19
(Issued 3- 28/04/2021)
Whilst we’re excited to be re-opening, the safety and well-being of our staff, customers and local community is our primary concern as we continue to co-exist with COVID-19 in this ‘new normal’.
In accordance with the government guidance we have made some changes to how we operate which include the following:
• We are reducing the number of customers and staff members on the premises at any one time. By limiting numbers it helps ensure that everybody practices social distancing.
• Each reservation will have varies sitting time, ranging between 1hour 50 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes. Please see sitting time on our web site home page.
• On arrival customers are asked to sanitise their hands before being seated.
• Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting on a daily basis has been implemented, particularly for hand-contact surfaces and in the toilet areas.
• We will not be operating waiting areas. Please ensure you arrive at the designated time of your booking. You may be required to wait outside for your table.
• Tables must be vacated promptly for cleaning between sittings.
• The layout of all of the restaurant has been changed to allow for distancing as far as practical, please ensure that you follow social distancing guidelines when inside and outside of the premises. You will be asked to leave the premises if you do not follow these guidelines.
• We are encouraging contactless and online payments where possible.
• Our menu has been reduced in order to allow us to operate with fewer staff in our kitchens at any one time.
• We have put in place a "Test before work" safety policy and ask all our staff members to do the Covid-19 test before arriving for their shift.
We ask you to ensure that you are aware of the below; before securing your reservation.
• It is imperative that if you or anybody in your household are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you do not visit the restaurant until the recommended self-isolation time has passed and all symptoms have gone.
• We will only take bookings made online via our online booking facility and all booking data will be recorded on our systems.
• Any customers dining who are accompanied by children must be aware that they are responsible for supervising children at all times and should ensure that they follow social distancing guidelines.
• We ask that when you are dining that you only dine within the government guidelines on numbers and households.
• Face coverings/masks must be worn when moving around the premises i.e communal areas and washrooms.
• If there is any failure to observe the above safety measures service will not be provided and you will be asked to leave. Please be aware that the police and the local authority have the power to enforce requirements in relation to social distancing and may instruct you to disperse, leave, issue a fixed penalty notice or take further enforcement action.
• You should be prepared to remove your face covering if asked to do so by police or staff for the purposes of identification
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back.