Terms & Conditions
- 1. the Thirteen Church Street Site at www.thirteenchurchstreet.co.uk.
- 2. the restaurant reservation services made available by Thirteen Church Street Site, and any other online third parties sites as described below (the “Reservation Services”).
- 3. any other services or features made available by Thirteen Church Street Limited through the thirteenchurchstreet.co.uk site and the marketing email communication via our third party.
- Provide true, current, complete and accurate information about the User as prompted to do so by the Services.
- Maintain and promptly update this information as required to keep it true, current, complete and accurate.
- Thirteen Church Street Limited provides the Reservation Services to you for the purpose of assisting you in securing dining reservations at Thirteen Church Street restaurants.
- In response to your online request for a Restaurant reservation through the Site, Thirteen Church Street Limited directly contacts the Restaurant’s computerised database of reservations.
- The availability of reservations is determined at the time of your query.
- When a reservation is made by you through the Site, the Restaurant may provide confirmation of the reservation to you by email or SMS systems.
- If you wish to receive marketing from us, you must opt in. These marketing communications will take the form of email or SMS, and you can opt in or out of each individually.
- You can unsubscribe from any of our email communications at any time by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link that appears in the footer of all our email communications.
- Notifications via email or SMS to confirm your booking details.
- An email survey post dining.
Together, the items in 1 to 3 inclusive are the “Services”.
In accessing the Site, you (hereafter referred to as “you” or “the User”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
2. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms of Service
This Agreement incorporates Thirteen Church Street Limited standard policies, procedures, and terms and conditions for use of the Services that are referenced by name or by links in this Agreement (hereafter referred to collectively, the “Thirteen Church Street Limited Policies”). In accessing the Site and using the Services, or by clicking “accept” or “agree” to this Agreement you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement and that you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and not prohibited by law from accessing and using the Services.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Agreement, but accepting this Agreement, as modified, is required for you to continue using the Services. You may have to click “accept” or “agree” to show your acceptance of any modified version of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement or any modified version of this Agreement, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of the Services.
Except if otherwise expressly stated by Thirteen Church Street Limited, any use of the Services (e.g. the use of the Reservation Services) is subject to the version of this Agreement in effect at the time of use.
3. Reservation Services
Some Services, such as Reservation Services may require the User to supply certain personal information so that the restaurant can identify the reservations and the diner can be contacted via a confirmation email or SMS to confirm reservations. This personal information can include email address and name and telephone number, which will hereafter be referred to as “Registration Information”. In consideration for the use of the Services, the User agrees to do the following:
“Registration Information”, when you subscribe to our mailing list for offers and promotion, will be retained by Thirteen church street to provide the Services to the User and for any other purpose to which you have consented.
“Personal Information”, when you make a reservation, will be retained by the restaurant or third party according to their retention periods.
You agree to use the Reservation Services only to book reservations at Restaurant and then honour those reservations by arriving at the Restaurant on time and ordering and paying for meals. You further agree not to book more than one reservation for your personal use during any one meal time. Resale or attempted resale of reservations is prohibited, and is grounds for, among other things, cancellation of your reservations or termination of your access to the Services.
5. Communications from Thirteen Church Street Limited.
Unless the User has agreed to the use of the Registration Information for direct marketing purposes by Thirteen Church Street, we agree to use the Registration Information only for the purpose of supplying the Services to the User and any other purpose to which you have consented.
Operation of service communications:
This is separate to the marketing communications, Thirteen Church Street Limited will send the User the following for the operation of services:
6. Technical Requirements
7. Modifications to Services
Thirteen Church Street Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Services from time to time and without notice, including, without limitation, by removing, adding, or modifying portions of the Site. We shall have no liability to you for any of the foregoing actions. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and satisfaction with all the Services.
8. Intellectual Property Rights and Grant of Rights to User
The features, information, and materials provided and depicted through the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws. All text, graphical content, video, data, and other content made available through the Servicesare provided to you by Thirteen Church Street Limited or its partners or licensors solely to support your permitted use of the Services.
9. Right to Erasure
If you wish to delete your data, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org